- Updated October 2017
Range from £26,445
- Until 31 December 2017, the S-MAX Titanium 2.0 TDCi 150PS is available from £249 per month on 3 Year Ford Options.
0% APR REPRESENTATIVE.*
Customer Deposit | £8,284
Monthly Payment | £249
Optional Final Payment | £10,442
Ford Customer Saving of £2,750 available across the Galaxy Model Range.
- Confidence in changeable conditions
An Intelligent AWD system can determine how much grip, cornering balance and responsiveness is required in wet, dry or icy conditions and on varying terrain. The technology is able to send drive to the front or rear axle depending on requirements. And this ‘torque on demand’ system delivers exceptional handling and improved efficiency.
- Seats that provide added support… and can give you a massage
Multi-contour seats are available for the driver and front passenger and the design makes them fully adjustable. As a result, they can provide added support where you need it and even offer you a massage, helping you stay fresh on long journeys.
- EcoBoost: no compromise power and efficiency
Two EcoBoost petrol engine options use a combination of direct fuel injection and turbo-charging, to deliver outstanding levels of performance and economy:
- SYNC 3 Navigation with 8” colour touchscreen and Ford DAB Audio
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Lane Keeping System (Including Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane Keeping Assist, Auto High Beam, Driver Alert and Traffic Sign Recognition)
- 17” alloy wheels
- Ford Keyfree system with Power Starter button
- Cruise control (Includes Speed Limiter and intelligent speed assistance)
What else comes as standard?
The S-MAX Titanium comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard.
Important Information Retail Only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Further charges may apply subject to mileage and condition. Subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for new vehicles contracted between 1 October 2017 and 31 December 2017 and registered between 1 October 2017 and 31 March 2018. Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments. Other paint colours may incur additional costs. See price lists for details.