- Updated January 2018
Range from £25,735
- Until 31 March 2018 the Focus ST-3 2.0 EcoBoost 250PS Petrol is available from £229 per month on 2 Year Ford Options.
0% APR REPRESENTATIVE.*
Customer Deposit | £7,353
Monthly Payment | £229
Optional Final Payment | £14,391
Ford Customer Saving of £1,250 available on Focus ST
- Epic performance demands a heroic driver
Thanks to smart technology and intelligent design, the Focus makes every minute you spend in the car as comfortable, safe, and enjoyable as possible. Innovative technologies also ensure you’re as connected to the road as you are with your music, messages and phone calls on the move.
- Maximum cornering control
Torque Vectoring Control reacts to the road surface 100 times per second. (That’s 33 times faster than the blink of an eye.) Using this information, it balances the amount of power delivered to each of the two front wheels. This maximises grip and sharpens handling, helping you round corners and over undulations in the road.
- Unique 18" ST alloy wheels
- SYNC 3 Navigation with 8” Touchscreen DAB audio system, enhanced voice control and Emergency Assistance
- Automatic bi-xenon headlights with adaptive front lighting and jetwash
- Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- ST design full bodystyling kit
- Recaro sports front seats with partial leather trim
- Cruise control with speed limiter
What else comes as standard?
The Focus ST-3 comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard.
Ford 2 Year Options Important Information: Retail Only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Further charges may apply subject to mileage and condition. Subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for new vehicles contracted between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2018 and registered between 1 January 2018 and 30 June 2018. Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments. Other paint colours may incur additional costs. See price lists for details.